... Bringing Value to our Customers
We are looking for reliable, hardworking employees with a strong work ethic and reliable transportation to join our team. We have available positions on all 3 shifts.
$13.00/hr for 1st shift, $13.65/hr includes 2nd shift premium, $14.30/hr includes 3rd shift premium
Some benefits include: $1000 Retention Bonus after completion of 90 days, 30 day waiting period for voluntary medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, term life, and vacation and paid time off (PTO) which is available to use after completion of 90 days.
- Remove cured products from mold using hand tools and air hose.
- Deflash cured products.
- Identify and Inspect product and material to ensure product meets specifications.
- Follow all procedures / work instructions for startup, shutdown and setup of the Resin Line equipment.
- Observe and monitor machine operation to maintain a quality product. Report any issues to line operator or supervisor and help identify root cause of errors or other problems.
- Must be able to obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Examine and inspect packing containers and packing materials to ensure packing specifications are being met.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
- Measure, weigh and count products and materials as needed.
- Record product, material usage, packaging and other information on specified forms.
- Able to listen to instruction and follow directions.
- Cooperative working relationship with management team and co-workers.
- Able to communicate necessary information to management team and/or co-workers.
- Follow process books 100%.
- Observe and obey all safety rules.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 1 year continuous work history
- 1 year manufacturing experience a plus
- Perform basic math skills.
- Speak, read and write English.
- Use measuring equipment such as tape measure, scales, thickness gauges.
- Work minimum 40 hour week plus any mandatory overtime as needed which may include Saturdays/Sundays. Production demands will dictate shift hours and overtime.
- Working with fiberglass material, fiberglass debris, fiberglass powder residue and chemicals.
- Fast paced. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work in extreme hot and/or cold environment.
- Position requires continuous use of arms, legs, and whole body; climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, reaching, twisting and stooping.
- Position requires considerable use of arms, legs and whole body; climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, reaching, twisting and stooping and standing for long periods of time.
- Lift 50lbs to 70lbs repetitively as needed (2-person lifting), occasionally overhead