... Bringing Value to our Customers
Job Purpose: Remove excess flash, make sure all cured products are free from defects, pack cured parts.
- Remove cured products from mold using hand tools and air hose.
- Deflash cured products.
- Inspect cured products; see details at close range and at a distance to determine whether product meets specifications
- Observe machine operation and help identify the cause of errors or other problems.
- Must be able to obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Examine and inspect packing containers and packing materials for defects to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
- Measure, weigh and count products and materials as needed.
- Record product, packaging and other information on specified forms.
- Able to listen to instruction and follow directions.
- Cooperative working relationship with management team and co-workers.
- Able to communicate necessary information to management team and/or co-workers.
- Follow process books 100%.
- Observe and obey all safety rules.
- Dependable transportation.
- Perform basic math skills.
- Speak, read and write basic English or Spanish.
- Work minimum 40 hour week plus any mandatory overtime as needed which may include Saturdays/Sundays. Production needs dictate shift hours and overtime.
- Working with fiberglass material, debris and powder residue.
- Fast paced. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Position requires continuous use of arms, legs, and whole body; climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, reaching, twisting and stooping.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms, legs, moving your whole body; such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to work in extreme hot and cold environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively as needed, occasionally overhead.