... Bringing Value to our Customers
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain equipment and make improvements in and to the facility.
- Hydraulic press operation, oil gear systems, and Allen Bradley logic trouble shooting.
- Relay logic trouble shooting.
- Electrical troubleshooting 480/3 to 12v AC and DC.
- Install machinery and equipment according to specifications/blueprints.
- Have the capability to open PLC programs, read and understand the PLC logic and software.
- Check operation of machine and troubleshoot mechanical and/or electrical problems.
- Perform predictive maintenance planning and preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Repair and maintain the facility’s machinery and mechanical equipment according to specifications/blueprints and by using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
Williams & White / Eire / French / Hepburn 400 to 4400 ton presses
350HP and 450HP air compressor (Ingersoll-Rand)
- Document all machine repair.
- Keep in contact with department supervisors and production employees to determine status of assigned projects.
- Practice good housekeeping standards.
- Able to listen to instruction and follow directions.
- Cooperative working relationship with management team and co-workers.
- Able to communicate necessary information to management team and/or co-workers.
- Follow process books 100%.
- Help ensure TS16949 compliance.
- Observe and obey all safety rules and adhere to OSHA standards.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with all troubleshooting listed above.
- Prior employment history with a Compression Molder preferred but not necessary.
- Dependable transportation.
- Perform basic math skills and read a tape measure.
- Speak, read, and write basic English or Spanish.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Read and understand hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic schematics.
- Must be willing to work different shifts depending on production needs.
- 40 hour week minimum plus any mandatory overtime as needed, which may include Saturdays/Sundays. Production needs will dictate shift hours and overtime.
- Continuously working around fiberglass material, debris and powder residue.
- Fast paced. Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms, legs, moving your whole body; such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to work in extreme hot and cold environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively as needed, occasionally overhead.